Whether you use Craigslist, Online Job Search Engines, other Employment Centers / Temp Agencies, Friends and Family to find qualified employees the sad result is that more than 50% don’t work out.
The Main Reasons Are:
- Lack of Skills and Aptitude For The Job
- Lack of Work Ethic and Basic “Soft / Life Skills”
- Lack of Communication Skills & Customer Relations
- Trouble Following Directions
- Not To Mention, Just Not Showing Up For Work Or Wanting To Leave Early
WHY TAKE THE RISK FOR FAILURE?
EMPLOYER BENEFITS WHEN WORKING WITH SECOND CHANCE JOB CENTER
- We Pre-Qualify all candidates who apply to our programs with background checks, drug screenings, education (GED / Work Keys / WIN) and work experience verification, saving you time, money and aggravation
- All of our apprentices participate in a comprehensive CBT (Cognitive Behavior Training) Program through Megiddo Dream Station where Soft / Social skills and basic work skills are incorporated into our programs to ensure a
well roundedcandidate who develops financial, communication and self developmentskills often lacking in today’s workforce
- We save you time and money on advertising
- We help reduce turnover
Low costlabor during Pre-Apprenticeships
- Low risk during Pre-Apprenticeships
- Our programs are certified through the MSSC (Manufacturers Skills Standard Council), The HBI (Home Builders Institute) and recognized by the NHBA (National Home Builders Association) and the DOL (Department of Labor) and we are consistently improving by adding new programs / certifications in other industries
- We manage, operate and control the Pre-Apprenticeship and Full Apprenticeship Programs from start to finish saving you time, money and ensure apprentices become qualified and certified with full credentials in the shortest time possible
The END RESULT is a dedicated, reliable employee with skills and knowledge who will be a valuable asset to your business, the building industry, increase your productivity and take your business to the next level !!!
Please enter and submit your information below and one of our agents will contact you.